COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
Environmental cleaning is in place to help fight against the spread of diseases that may be present on surfaces and minimize the risk of transfer of microorganisms from one person/object to another, thereby reducing the risk of infection. There has never been a more crucial time to ensure your building’s occupants and visitors that best-in-class cleaning solutions are in place to stop chains of infection and limit the opportunities for pathogens to spread throughout your facility.
Hard Surface Cleaning and Disinfection
- BIO Electro-Chemically Activated (ECA) generated Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) will be a major weapon in the battle for infection control acting swiftly and safely against all classes of hazardous microbes. The fluid is non-toxic, made from environmentally safe and sustainable materials, and can be used for surface disinfection and decontamination as well as dosing into water systems.
- BIO ECA generated Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a powerful detergent that has a wide range of uses within any cleaning process.
- BIO ECA generated Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) and Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) can be used for all hard surface cleaning and disinfection such as floors, doors, handrails, tables, chairs, toilets, monitors, switches, and more.
- Air-assisted electrostatic sprayers quickly decontaminate and disinfect large areas, difficult to reach spaces and high-traffic areas.
- 4-10 times better coverage resulting in reduced manpower costs.
- Effective infection control and prevention with no adverse effects on human health and the environment.
- Optimized cleaning and disinfecting with improved operational efficiencies.
- Greater comprehensive area coverage in less time than competitive systems and devices.
- EPA registered, ready-to-use, non-corrosive, broad spectrum hospital disinfectants.
- Electrostatic sprayers have 300% better spray penetration and coverage on all surfaces.
- Leaves no residue.