It is a well known fact that schools can be a hotspot for the spread of infections to students and faculty alike. According to the CDC the most important thing for academic institutions to do right now is plan and prepare. The spread of these illnesses can be dramatically reduced with effective sanitization and disinfection. Making sure that the necessary products are available and accessible to the students and staff, along with instruction on proper usage, is paramount in the prevention of outbreaks.
BIO products are specially formulated to help fight against the spread of diseases and are safe enough for any surface in your facility. Our EPA registered, hospital-grade solutions are non-toxic, kill 99.999% of bacteria and are extremely effective at creating a healthy environment.
Hard Surface Cleaning and Disinfection
- BIO Electro-Chemically Activated (ECA) generated Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) will be a major weapon in the battle for infection control acting swiftly and safely against all classes of hazardous microbes. The fluid is non-toxic, made from environmentally safe and sustainable materials, and can be used for surface disinfection and decontamination as well as dosing into water systems.
- BIO ECA generated Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) is a powerful detergent that has a wide range of uses within any cleaning process.
- BIO ECA generated Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) and Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) can be used for all hard surface cleaning and disinfection such as floors, doors, handrails, tables, chairs, toilets, monitors, switches, and more.
- Air-assisted electrostatic sprayers quickly decontaminate and disinfect large areas, difficult to reach spaces and high-traffic areas.
- 4-10 times better coverage resulting in reduced manpower costs.
- Effective infection control and prevention with no adverse effects on human health and the environment.
- Optimized cleaning and disinfecting with improved operational efficiencies.
- Greater comprehensive area coverage in less time than competitive systems and devices.
- EPA registered, ready-to-use, non-corrosive, broad spectrum hospital disinfectants.
- Electrostatic sprayers have 300% better spray penetration and coverage on all surfaces.
- Leaves no residue.