Bucket Wiper Dispensing System
BIO by BOX Bioscience Bucket Wiper Dispensing System consists of 300ct rayon/polyester nonwoven wipes which arrive in our reusable 1.5 gallon bucket. Each bucket arrives either presaturated with our BIO by BOX Bioscience Hospital Grade Tuberculocidal Broad Spectrum Disinfectant or dry with an accompanying gallon of BIO Disinfectant to be saturated on the receiving end when demand calls for it.
BIO by BOX Bioscience Hospital Grade Tuberculocidal Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is EPA approved, kills COVID-19, and is the highest level of decontamination.
- All-purpose industrial rayon/polyester nonwoven wipe
- Extremely effective in trapping micro-contaminants without re-contaminating the surface and without tearing or dissolving
- Non-linting, non-abrasive
- Reusable 1.5 gallon bucket with plastic handle and snap-on lid with open and close wiper pull through tab
- Center-pull offers hygienic single-sheet dispensing
- 6.69” wide x 6.6” perf (17cmX17cm) Approx. 5.5” dia.
- 300ct wipe per tub
- 300ct wipe per refill pack
- One-half gallon of BIO by BOX Bioscience Hospital Grade Disinfectant used per roll of wipers.
Tuberculocidal Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
BIO by BOX Bioscience Hospital Grade Disinfectant is the highest level of decontamination.
Active ingredient, Hypochlorous acid (HOCl), is derived from naturally-occurring salt minerals and water.
Kills microorganisms, including Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB), HIV-1 (Aids virus), Methicillin Resistant
Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA), Hepatitis A, B, C viruses (HAV, HBV, HCV), bacteria, mycobacterium, viruses enveloped, viruses non-enveloped, fungi, bacterial spores, and yeast. Meets OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standards.
BIO Disinfectant is food grade, human, pet safe, and EPA approved.